Code of Conduct - Spectators and Parents/Carers
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game.
This club is supporting The FA’s Respect programme to ensure football can be enjoyed in a safe, positive environment.
Remember children’s football is a time for them to develop their technical, physical, tactical and social skills. Winning isn’t everything.
Play your part and observe The FA’s Respect Code of Conduct for players at all times.
- Remember that children play for FUN
- Applaud effort and good play as well as success
- Always respect the match officials’ decisions
- Remain outside the field of play and within the Designated Spectators’ Area (where provided)
- Let the coach do their job and not confuse the players by telling them what to do
- Encourage the players to respect the opposition, referee and match officials
- Avoid criticising a player for making a mistake – mistakes are part of learning
- Never engage in, or tolerate, offensive, insulting, or abusive language or behaviour.
- Adhere to current social distancing guidelines and support managers and coaches in ensuring FA and government guidance is followed
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by my club, County FA or The FA.
I will be liable for any fines or financial penalties incurred as a result of any bookings, sending offs or any other breach of the code of conduct by me or my child.
I understand that the club will recover any such amount by Direct Debit in addition to my monthly subscription.
Be issued with a verbal warning from a club or league official
- Be required to meet with the club, league or CFA Welfare Officer
- Be required to meet with the club committee
- Be obliged to undertake an FA education course
- Be obliged to leave the match venue by the club
- Be requested by the club not to attend future games
- Be suspended or have my club membership removed
- Be required to leave the club along with any dependents.
- The FA/County FA could impose a fine and/or suspension on the club.